Monday, June 9, 2008

Art School Girl

This weekend- Allentown Craft Fest!
June 14 & 15th, 2008

Pottery, jewelry, yarn things, things made out of wood, metal-molded crap for your garden... oil paintings, maybe?

I hate to be a critic (really) but is there ever going to be an Allentown Artfest poster that doesn't have the prerequisite paint brush in it? Lord knows, you can't say "art fest" without a paintbrush, eh? I know they have a contest every year to design the poster. I wonder if the rules state: "Must say Allentown Art Fest, must have the date and location, must have a paintbrush (?)"....

This year's poster makes me want to ask aloud, "Will there be a lot of Greek mythological statues available, or funny clown faces?" I need more of those in my life... except the clowns maybe, they scare me....

Click here for all the gory details.

No comments: