Monday, May 17, 2010

Mirror in The Bathroom

Once again I have a painting included in the Western New York Book Arts Member Gallery Show. The opening is this Friday, May 21st from 6-9PM. Come on down, support the arts and check out my latest work of artwork (that is not graphic design).

For last year's WNYBA's Member Show, I included an old painting that I thought would be fitting as it had 'words' included in it. It was something that I created when I was producing a lot of artwork: 10+ years ago. For this year's show I got my act together and completed an entirely new piece of art. It is a painting that is a more 'built up' that painted -- it includes acrylic, old presstype and powdered graphite. It is currently untitled, but I hope to give it a catchy title before I turn it in in a couple of days.

Hope to see you folks at the opening, for more info click the link!


2nd Annual WNYBA Member's Exhibition
On view May 21-July 9th.

Opening Event Friday May 21 6PM-9PM

Location:
Western New York Book Arts Center
468 Washington St.
Buffalo NY 14203


NOTE (05.18.10): Last minute entry with a new painting created last night- Now I have to decide between 2 submissions. Let's see how it looks this AM.

No comments: