Thursday, December 2, 2010

Heavenward Grand Prix

BVTC new biz cards
OK kids, I have to apologize... I never meant to let the blog drop ('let the raga drop', yes, but not the blog....). I don't want you all to think I don't care, I do. We just have been very busy. This might have been the busiest final quarter to a year yet.

I have some things to post- some project stories, some old time graphic design flashbacks, some end of year lists- and I will get to them. I promise you kids, there will be some things for you to enjoy this December. So hang in there.

>> To see what we have been up to, go to the OtherWisz Creative website to have a peak.

>> We did get some national press for the Sabres 40th Anniversary Display we created with the Buffalo Hockey Experience + Museum in the November issue of the Graphic Design USA enewsletter. See the screenshot below.


1 comment:

Jason Gusmann said...

you got to let that blogga drop!!!