Thursday, September 27, 2007

Less Than You Think

Graphic designers are the new DJs.

I paid a visit to Krudmart on Elmwood Ave. yesterday to check out the cool Tees and I thought this was a pretty funny graphic- graphic desigr. Everyone wants to be/is a graphic designer, you know... Everyone with a computer and a mouse is 'designing'. Stevie is right, everyone is doing it. Unfortunately you need skills to do both...

As my friend Nate always says about DJs... 'Look at me, I am playing other people's music!"

Fall is upon us. The tree still stands 4 weeks later. And we don't stop rockin'-- courtesy of the latest Scion CD featuring Chicago DJs Flosstradamus!

1 comment:

jroz said...

We had more branches come down in our backyard the last time it was windy. Hard to believe the one year anniversary is upon us..