Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Harder, Better, Stronger, Faster

Of Sagmeister and Cleaning
(or Things I Have Learned So Far In My Life include 'a clean office is a good thing'...):


Today is unprecedented in the history of this office. Today is the Clean Sweep. Today we will clean this office like no other office cleaning! Since we moved upstairs last June little actual office cleaning has taken place. Sure I have vacuumed every month or so, but this is for real! I betcha I will find some cool stuff... I'll show you what I find. I will take some snapshots...

Typecon is only one week away, are you ready? And, just announced, Public Tickets Available For Stefan Sagmeister in Buffalo- click here.

From the Typecon site:

"SOTA is proud to present Stefan Sagmeister: Things I Have Learned in My Life So Far. Sagmeister's first Buffalo appearance is slated for Wednesday evening, July 16, at the Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum, North Hall, 220 North Street, Buffalo, New York.

Doors open at 8:00 pm, with the presentation kicking off at 9:00 pm. His new book, Things I Have Learned in My Life So Far, will be available for purchase, and Stefan will sign copies on the spot. This evening is presented by The Society of Typographic Aficionados (SOTA) in association with Veer and the Type Directors Club (TDC)."

No comments: