Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some Girls

T-Shirt Of The Week #5:
To Tough To Die-
White Art on Black Tee


This is my weekly feature on a favorite t-shirt that I own, number five.... This tee is an awesome graphic of a young Keith Richards face. He looks a little out of it with one eye is sorta closed. The headline, set in a sporty-athletic type font proclaims TOO TOUGH TO DIE. if I am not mistaken, this tee was made by fuct, but is a Krudmart exclusive- the white art in the black. But I don't think they make it anymore...

I once heard this joke about a nuclear war-- the only things left to survive would be the cockroaches and the Stone's rhythm guitarist, Keif! The man has defied all laws of nature and has managed to survive decades of self abuse with drugs and alcohol... somehow he still remains standing. It is voodoo, weekly blood transfusions, some miracle of modern medicine??... no, he is simply the toughest man alive!

No comments: