Monday, December 31, 2007

Somethin to Du

I wanted to post this weeks ago, but I forgot all about it until local photog Doug Levere emailed me yesterday about his blog. Doug organizes the Ad Club's Night of 1000 Images every year and I had submitted four photos for the event last month. A bunch of local photogs, graphic artists, etc. submit up to 5 snapshots and the images are projected on a big screen while a party swirls around it. Anyway here is a look at the 4 snapshots I submitted to the event.

Check them out here (click on each photos to advance to the next one- there are 4 total).

These were taken in late November (pre-snow). It was a cold, but sunny morning and I decided to capture some still life images in our backyard. I am no-professional paparazzi, but I can grab a decent snapshot every now and then. I try not to play with the images too much in Photoshop and just let the natural color appear 'as is'. This particular sunny morning, the light did an awesome job of livening up some otherwisz sedate settings. This was a cold day, but the photos do have a certain warmth, don't you think.

Happy new year to all!

No comments: