Thursday, May 3, 2007

What I like about you[tube]

It is distracting.

wow.
I mean WOW.


I don't like to poach other peoples blogs (although justjenn turned me on to a highly poachable video the other day, HI-larious) but this one moved me out of my silence.
All Things Buffalo's recent post about a buffalo tee he found on Urban Outfitters got us talking...

of course, I tried three times to explain why I thought they were more of a Michael Morgulis rip off than the Buffalo Bills and I screwed it up every time.

So, see for yourself...





in order of appearance: urban outfitter's - michael morgulis' design - the bills

oh. well, er. I guess that I was thinking of the current logo. you know where the buffalo stampedes...

I guess I've fallen for the conspiracy theory-

http://urbncounterfeiters.blogspot.com/

it was easier to believe they ripped off a local artist than the NFL.

Just shut and watch the 'sweep the leg' video on youtube.

I am too tired to post it here.

silent once more...

No comments: