Thursday, August 9, 2007

My Philosophy

As I was just playing some records (mixing some Steve Martin over a great Young MC instrumental- no foolin'), I thought about the design of mixing and layering and coming up with something new... and then I thought about this cool video I saw once and found it.

This Wednesday video is an old school super jam for "the last Arsenio Hall show". I originaly saw this on the krudmart blog, but ran across it again on YouTube. As Arsenio sits on the edge of the stage, we run through the likes of Yo-Yo, Naughty By Nature, Tribe including Q-tip, Fu-Schnickens, CL Smooth, Guru, Das EFX, Wu-Tang (buy their shoes), and the teacher, KRS-One.

This is an old star super jam and the place goes freaking nuts- giant hip-hop group hug at the end.. and I never ever knew who was DJing?

No comments: