Thursday, March 20, 2008

Big in Japan

Another week of non-stop graphics a.k.a too busy to blog.

As Thursday reaches its end (for the ordinary workday, at least), I look forward to not working this weekend. As usual, when Thursday rolls around, I have already worked 4 days and most likely 4 nights. I try to get in here at least 3-4 hours a night to prepare for the next day (gotta keep the employees busy), work in peace (all by my lonesome) and do the things that just don't seem to get done during the daylight hours.

So at a point like right now (exactly 5:23 PM) on Thursday-- I am feeling burnt out. Maybe I ought to be better-- not packing so much into the first 4 days of the week... spread it out some more? I even got in here a bit Sunday night (2 hours), so I was prepared for a Monday meeting... so I think I may have reached the end of the line. Man, I hate working Sundays. I used to work Sunday mornings in my college job at the Sheridan Family Restaurant, but that was Sunday morning, and I was done by 3:00 PM...

I still have to work tomorrow (Friday) during the day. But it is Good Friday (as all you good catholics out there know...), so a lot of companies will not be working full shifts, especially in Buffalo where a lot of those old Poles, Italians and Irish celebrate a holy afternoon. So it is kinda like a 1/2 day around here, so maybe cut out early... we'll see how that works out.

Unfortunately owning our own business means a lot of extra hours, so who's complaining-- it is so rewarding! Seriously, if we got the work, I can't complain, it's a good thing. Beats working at BK! It just gets a bit tiring sometimes. Maybe I can get a quick 5 minute nap before I go in the house for dinner. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i missed that one.
DOOOOPE. GK Arthur...
i had an Arthur O Eve joint.
hahaaa