Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ain't No Sunshine

The plane crash tragedy is surreal. I want to go to the crash scene to see the hole in the ground but I don't think that would be a good idea. If I never fly again, I will be fine with that. I don't like flying anyway, but know it is extra scary.

I some friends that have lost some loved ones in the plane crash and it is sad to think about. My thoughts go out to them.

The Buffalo Snooze has been doing a good job of keeping us up to date along with the non-stop television coverage. Channel 7 was live on the scene Thursday night so I have kept with them. They interrupted my girls Saturday AM cartoons this morning for a press conference and the kids didn't think that was cool. I am not sure they really understand the crash. I mean they know what happened, but it has not affected them like it has us. They are little and today's birthday party is a bigger concern... ah the innocence of youth is insulating. But I am sure the next time we decide to fly down to Florida (it might be a while) it will come up again and we'll have to deal with this tragedy again....

My sympathies go out to all that are feeling this pain and especially those that lost a loved one Thursday night.