Saturday, March 31, 2007

Either Way

Knowing how much I like the Wilco [album] Sky Blue Sky, M. has passed word to me from the band about the new release.
Not that we have a lot of readers, er, any readers, but those that are fans of Wilco- or just intrigued- may be interested in hearing it.

To them, I would suggest going to Wilco's site-
http://wilcoworld.net/sbs/
this Sunday night at 12:01am Central time
(or any time for the 24hours following)
for an on demand test drive.

[then you can decide whether it is worth listening to again and purchasing]

They are also releasing 'deluxe version' DVD of Sky Blue Sky and another film of rehearsals, interviews and 'behind the scenes stuff'.

On a side note, I recall a show at ArtPark M. and I attended where Wilco opened for Natalie Merchant- we enjoyed their set so much that Natalie was a let down by comparison and we left...

No comments: