Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Soul Survivor

I really do get excited when I hear of a new start-up business.
It seems like once a week someone contacts us who is venturing forth into what can be a very scary, yet thoroughly rewarding world.

I firmly believe that Buffalo, with its large creative population and lack of large corporate positions, is a perfect environment for the growing number of entrepreneurs in this country.

As for the 'Brain Drain' in this area, please, how difficult is it to leave when you are young, unencumbered and have a secure position waiting for you with a guaranteed paycheck every two weeks?

It's your obligation to go off and discover the world that exists beyond our beau fleuve.
And once you've learned your lessons, we will welcome you back.
It takes brains to challenge yourself and make a living in a less than habitable business environment.

It's Survivor- Buffalo style.


1 comment:

mark said...

When you're flying your flags
All my confidence sags,
You got me packing my bags.
I'll stowaway at sea,
You make me mutiny,
Where you are I won't be,
You're gonna be the death of me.
Soul Survivor (Rolling Stones)