Saturday, March 17, 2007

Harmonica Virgins

Me: So, I think that we need to find a way to keep in touch with everyone we've met through Where to Roam...you know, 'cuz we heard do many great stories from people when we had that open house and I'd like to hear more.
Him: So, what are you talking about... like a blog or something?
Me: Well, not exactly, but you know, a place on our site where we can post some of our ideas, designs even, get feedback, list sources of inspiration...um, ok, well yeah. a blog.
Him: Well it looks here that we can set it up pretty easily and it's totally free. Do you want me to set one up for you?
Me: Well, I'll look into it, sure, I guess. Do you want me to write something up and see how it works into our plan?
Him: Done. Would you like to make the first post?
Me: Wha? Don't we need to make up a strategic outline?


As you can see, we are a good team.

No comments: