Saturday, March 14, 2009

Station to Station

My posting has been interrupted by that damn Facebook. I gotta try and stay away and tonight is one of those days when I say 'no more,' and I turn off the computer. This little screen is hurting my eyes. We had some out-of-town guests in town last night and I have plans to spin some tunes tomorrow night at the Mohawk Place. I am listening to the Sabs game and Max A almost got a second goal!?!? When was the last time that guy had 2 goals in one game (but I think it is going to happen tonight).

I think I will get some rest. I can't Twitter, I have too much to say and such a small area to type in.

I was proclaiming my love of all things analog the other day to my intern and I think she was looking at me like I was a little nuts. Hey I am old school true and true. I am Nice Price- all this for $4.99, you have got to be kidding me.

Come out Sunday night, it will be fun!

3 comments:

mark said...

My hokecy team sucks.

mark said...

So does my spelling....

mark said...

So does my spelling....