Thursday, April 19, 2007

Living in Fame: The Email Interviews (part 3)

Here is the 3rd of several quick email interviews with Buffalo designers, artists, photogs and the like. There are a lot of talented creative types in the Queen City- let us see what is in their heads-- topics include BFLO, design and their inspirations.

My third responder is Don Keller, a local designer & illustrator who is part of the Eyerazor collective of artists which includes Mark Freeland, Kotas and rock photog Bob Mussel.

Name: Don Keller

Age: 36

Occupation: Art Director

Company: Moog Advertising

Design Education (if any): Bryant Stratton, UB

I decided to become a designer because....?
It seemed rewarding and satisfying and I was good at "art".
Annapolis and "the band" didn't work out.

Designing in Buffalo is....?
... directly related to my alcohol consumption.

I find inspiration in....?
Clients who pay promptly!

My favorite design(er) is ..... ?
Milton Glaser because I talked to him on the phone once and he was unusally cynical about this business.

Right now (I mean RIGHT NOW!) I am listening to...?
Dirty Little Secrets (Thrill Kill Kult)

No comments: